It’s never a bad time to start taking care of your skin! When it comes to aging, most people believe that they are controlled only by genetics without giving it a second thought! Well, THINK AGAIN! Medical professionals are now stating that how a person ages is only 30% genetics, with the remaining 70% being completely up to you! With this newfound knowledge, why not start today to make your skin look fabulous for tomorrow?
5 TIPS FOR ANTI-AGING:
- First and foremost, you need to know what type of skin you have. Is it oily? Dry? Perhaps a combination of both? Next, choose a cleanser for your particular skin type to add to your daily routine. If you have acne prone or sensitive skin, Dr. Rouzati recommends you use an oil free cleanser that will control breakouts. ZO Skin Health’s Exfoliating Cleanser is a perfect option and can be purchased right here at our clinic!
- Never use HOT water on your face! Using hot water will pull out your skin’s natural moisture, leaving it dry. Instead, Dr. Rouzati recommends using warm/cool water to preserve the skin’s natural moisture.
- Apply moisturizer daily! This will ensure your skin stays healthy and smooth. Whether you put it on after washing your face in the morning or before going to bed, it is essential for keeping your skin looking great. Remember: For oily skin, use an oil-free moisturizer to help control breakouts. If you have dry skin, try applying moisturizer more than once daily. A good option is ZO Skin Health’s Renewal Crème. Come in today and sample it!
- Rain or shine, Dr. Rouzati stresses the importance of sunscreen to all his clients! Sunscreen will help prevent the destruction of your skin due to sun exposure. Always try to buy a sunscreen with high SPF. Don’t hesitate to apply different layers of creams/moisturizers on your face. If this is an issue for you, buying a “two in one” moisturizer+SPF may be a good option. At RejuvaMD clinic in Toronto, our ZO Skin Health SPF+ Primer is the perfect duo and feels great on your skin! Contact us today for more info.
- Exfoliate! Exfoliate! Exfoliate! At RejuvaMD in Toronto, Dr. Rouzati likes to remind his clients that exfoliating once or twice a week is critical for maintaining healthy skin. This will wash away the old dead skin cells, replacing them with new and healthier ones, and leaving you looking flawless and radiant.
For more information, or if you have any questions regarding anti-aging, contact us today at 905-707-6080. Ask us about our other anti-aging services, such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers! You’ll be glad you did!